Monday, April 14, 2014

Laiken: 3 Months Old!

Laiken -
You turned 3 months old right after the 4th of July.  I never imagined how much joy you would bring to our family when I found out that I was pregnant with you.  You've been such an easy going baby.  Within your first 3 months, you've moved to a new house and started going to Aunt Sue's while I'm at work.  Nothing seems to phase you and we love it!
You're always smiling unless your tummy hurts and we can easily get giggles out of you.  You also love your big sis!  (I obviously love dressing you two alike as proven by many pictures!)

This month you started "talking" and cooing more.  You actually don't mind tummy time too much and love playing on your activity mat.
We didn't go to the doctor this month so I don't have any stats to report.  You're wearing size 2 diapers and moved into 3-6 month clothes already.  You're a growing girl!
We love you so much, Laikers!



No comments:

Post a Comment