Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

Kinley had a couple of Halloween outfits to model this year so here's some of my favorite photo's from her "modeling session:"
Cutest Jack-o-lantern I've ever seen! 
Had to add the headband 
Tummy Time!  Look at those eyes!
Ruffle-butt
On Halloween night we went over to Rob & Sue's like we do every year and helped hand out candy and hung out.  (I didn't get a pic of Delaney, dangit!)
Kylie was an 80's girl 
Brayden as Patrick Kane
Me & Kinley
Her onesie said "My First Halloween."  It's hard to tell that
there's an awesome tutu attached to the tights!
The 2nd outfit of the night was her Halloween costume - a mermaid!  Beth's roommate Gayle & her sister crocheted it for me, they're so talented!
Flippin' her tail, ha! 
Close-up of her seashell top & starfish headband
Had to put a onesie on so she was warm
We didn't walk around and trick-or-treat this year because it was a little chilly & I wasn't feeling very well.  I'm sure we'll have lots of fun getting candy next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment