Friday, April 5, 2013

Random Kinley Stuff

I still need to upload all of our pictures from Easter (yes, I actually used my camera & not my phone) so these will have to hold you over until then...
 
Kinley has decided to do this when I ask her to smile.  No idea where this came from but it needs to end before I take her to get her 18 month pictures taken (a few weeks late), ha!
 
She spent the weekdays at Grandma Weezie & Papa Ron's house since Sue was in FL and I learned some very important lessons:  1. they will play outside in the dirt/snow all day regardless of the cute outfit that I have on her, 2. do not send her in cute clothes unless you want them to get dirty, 3. they play hard at grandma's so do not be alarmed if she comes home with random bumps, bruises, or scrapes from sticks. I know she had tons of fun so it's worth it, and anyone that knows Scott's parents will roll their eyes at me that I didn't think about all of these things. ;)

I've really slowed down these days so I took advantage and just sat with Kinley while she napped on Saturday morning.  What a sweet snuggle bug.

A preview from Easter morning - look at those sleepy eyes.  Melt.my.heart.

Some Most days Kinley ends up in our bed at some point during the night and I had to document the bed hog.  She couldn't be bothered while watching Sophia!
 
I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned that I love these sweeties a time or two...
 
I debated whether or not this was "blog appropriate" but since all the parts are covered, I figure we're good.  Doesn't everyone read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" before their bath???
 
Scott is in heaven - watching Blackhawks hockey with his baby girl.  (I saw the jersey at Target and I knew Scott would have my head if I didn't buy it for her!)
That's all for now!  
 
Check back for an Easter post, 18 month update, & hopefully a baby update (11 days)!  Oh, and maybe a few other major life changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment