Sunday, June 9, 2013

Easter 2013

We had so much fun celebrating Easter with Kinley this year! 
 
We dyed eggs at my parents house a few days before:
 
Kinley woke up to a trail of Easter eggs leading to her basket.  Love this sleepy-eyed picture of my baby!
She really liked the treats in the eggs...
Checking out her basket:
 
After we hunted for a few eggs around our living room, we got ready and went to my parents for lunch.
I was obsessed with this chevron dress forever.  I thought she looked like a festive little Easter egg!  Kinley had to give cousin Ava some lovies:
Grandma bought her a little bonnet and she surprisingly wore it while she hunted for eggs!
This year was really fun because she actually understood the concept of looking for eggs.  We even had to re-hide some when she was done because she wanted more!
Clapping - yeah for Easter!
She had to squat down to see her goodies...
 
She got lots of sidewalk chalk so we changed clothes to go play!
I meant to get a family picture including my super pregnant self but forgot.  I still love this one of my two lovies!
What a fun Easter with our family of three!


No comments:

Post a Comment