Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Quick Update

I've been really trying to make time to update the blog, it's just slow going. I definitely don't want to quit altogether so it just might take a while to get caught up. I'm almost done writing the story of Laiken's "birthday" and it's turning into a novel. Oh well, this blog is for documenting memories & every minute of that day was so special to me. :)

Hopefully once I get that up, I can start doing photo dumps & get caught up!

So what have we been up to?!

We closed on our new house May 1, so lots of moving, unpacking, & settling in. I also went back to work last week & started a new job. Life is crazy but going really well!

The girls have done a lot of swimming & playing:
We're just enjoying life! Hope everyone is having an awesome summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment