Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Play Date

A few weeks ago we finally got to introduce Kinley to her future boyfriend.
*wink wink* 
Of course daddy says no way!

Our good friends Matt & Julie brought Clayton over to play for an afternoon.  I snapped some quick pics but I just couldn't get the flash/lighting right.  Oh well, you get the gist of how stinkin' cute these two are!
Kinley swinging

I made buffalo chicken bites as an alternative to the normal dip.  They were super messy to make & not as easy as the dip but everyone loved them!  (Thanks, Pinterest!)
Clayton checking out the new kid on the block
Aaw, I think I like this baby!
Here, I'll help you swing.
Clay reminded me of Patrick Kane with is 'plug' hanging out the side of this mouth.
Hi mom!
Yep, she's pretty cute!
Clay was being such a good helper & taking daddy a beer. haha
Clay was so cute with Kinley & loved the dogs, too.  We had a great time catching up with our friends (who I didn't get any pictures of, oops!)  Kinley is a little over a year younger than Clay so they're still close enough in age that I'm sure they'll have lots of fun growing up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment