Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 1-6 in Pictures

I love these simple posts.  I can let the pictures speak for themselves and don't have to write much.  I think they capture our everyday life so perfectly.  Some are posed but many are just every day moments that I don't want to forget.
 
Playing with poker dice/chips on the first day of 2013.
 
Kinley discovered that she loved eating handfuls of buffalo chicken dip (and it was spicy)!

Celebrating New Years day (1/1/13).

I was back at work this day so Scott & Kinley had a fun day.  I was jealous that Kinley got to work from home in her pj's. 

The booty in the air sleeping position will never get old.

Scott gave Kinley her first bathtub mohawk one night.  Her hair is finally growing so I want to attempt a "Pebbles ponytail" sometime!

We still rear face Kinley in the car but decided to turn her around on the way back from Rock Island so she could watch a movie as a special treat.  This did not end well.  She just needed a nap but wouldn't give in so we had lots of fussing on the way home.

That weekend, I got to attend a bridal fair with my brother & fiance'.  I love doing stuff like this & was so happy that they asked me to tag along!  A local radio DJ was interviewing them in this pic, so fun!
 
We love bathtime at the Tucker house!  Everyone always says that Kinley looks like Scott, I think I see it here.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment