Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 16-22 in Pictures

Last Saturday we met some friends at the Corner Pub to celebrate Ryan's 30th birthday and watch the first Blackhawks game of the season!  Kinley & I matched in our red pants & black tops but I think she looked much cuter!
We took K to my parents house for the afternoon and I thought she looked like such a big girl reading her book in the car on the way over.
We have so much fun with these two (they tie the knot in May, yay!)  Of course the guys can't take a normal picture...
That's better, except we look like aliens..and my baby bump miraculously disappeared into my black shirt! :)
Kinley & I made "puffins" on Sunday morning.  They're pancake muffins & we topped them with chocolate chips, blueberries, & turkey sausage.  Yum!
Kinley helped me work on the "28 week" chalkboard for our picture.
We went to visit Scott's brother after his back surgery & to celebrate my niece Delaney's 11th birthday on Sunday.  Kinley sure loves her 'Lala!'
I had Monday off so we went & visited Scott at work that afternoon.  Kinley already found her new ride for next summer.
She was also very helpful at his desk...She opened a few programs and rearragned the icons on his computer...oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment