Friday, February 1, 2013

Bump Watch 2013: Week 29

We have had some crazy weather this week but that's no surprise for Illinois!  It was going to be in the 60's on Monday so I decided to dress Kinley & myself in Spring colors.  I thought we looked like Easter eggs!  Kinley & Aunt Sue even took Uncle RoRo out on a walk to enjoy the gorgeous weather.  Unfortunately, in true Illinois form, a cold front swept through and we're in the single digits today.  Bitter.Cold.  I'm so ready for Spring!

Now that I've re-read that, I'm a major weather dork.  Maybe I should become a weather girl?!  haha.  I blame my dad's weather obsession.  :)

Anyway, since we got an impromptu belly pick, I thought I'd add a weekly baby bump post (minus the chalkboard).

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: 15.3 inches & 2.5 pounds

Total weight gain/loss:  20 pounds

Maternity clothes: Pretty much all maternity
wear now since it's so comfortable!  Still loving my skinny colored denim!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!

Movement: I think we have a little gymnast in
there!


Sleep:  Kinley has been sleeping really well this week, praise the lord!  I've been sleeping pretty well, too.

What I miss:  Easily rolling over in bed.  Now it's a chore filled with moans & groans.  (Scott likes to make fun of my dramatic ways).
 

Cravings:  Nothing crazy this week but Scott is complaining about my random grocery store purchases.  This time it was corn dogs & donut holes.  We totally don't need them but they sounded good and I definitely give myself a break in the eating department when I'm pregnant.

Symptoms: Some intense low back pain at times.


Memorable moment for the week:  This isn't really a "memorable moment" but something I thought I'd share.  I've been holding out on shopping for baby #2 but I couldn't resist this deal on Zulily a week ago:
I mean, seriously, a frilly dress in one of my favorite colors?!  AND the back is cut up so you can see the ruffle butt diaper cover.  I just about bought one in every color!

This is totally not a paid advertisement but check out Zulily if you haven't already, I can always find some super cute/unique things.  Some items are still a little expensive but it's always fun to look.  And if you order something, can I send you an invite/referral?  I get a little credit whenever I add people, win-win!

So that ended up being a totally random post - weather, pregnancy, and shopping!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment