Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snow Day!

Illinois has experienced a winter wonderland for the past week.  I'm not sure if we got any snow last year so I was excited for Kinley to play in the snow for the first time!
She, on the other hand, was not so excited.
My nieces & nephew had a snow day from school so I packed up her new snowsuit and other snow gear to take to Sue's for a fun play day.  She wasn't really sure what to think and didn't seem to like the cold white stuff:
Poor Delaney was just trying to play and Kinley wasn't having it:
She took a break on the front porch to watch the action...
I will always think of Randy on "A Christmas Story" when a child is dressed like a marshmallow in a snowsuit - SO funny.
She had to try again in the snow...same reaction:
 
I think I see a little smile in this picture (even if it is fake), ha!
I think Kinley had a successful first snow day even if she didn't think it was that great...
I'm sure she will learn to love it next year and try to drag her sister out in it with her.  And before I know it, we'll have her ice skating on the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment