Sunday, March 3, 2013

February in Photos

Surprise, surprise, I'm late on sharing the pictures from my phone.  Enjoy:
 
I had expected to work on Valentine's Day but our busy week got moved back so I was actually off for the evening.  We decided to have a romantic evening at Scott's parent's house and Kinley looked pretty cute in her valentine's day pj's!
Loving my new mug.
Another sleepy Saturday with my sweetie.
Kinley found something fun to occupy herself while I cooked dinner.  Great idea at the time until I had to clean it up!
Scott prepped all week for the boat show and Kinley loved being his little helper on the calculator.
 
Ummm...this happened one night:
I'm a sucker and when Kinley wanted Tiki in the tub, I gave in and thought it was hilarious!  Aren't I the adult here??
 
Last weekend we went to pick out our new boat at the boat show (in my dreams).  Scott worked all weekend so we had to squeeze in some daddy time where we could.
I'm pretty sure that she helped sell a few boats that day.
 
 Tried running away from Scott but she wasn't quick enough!
 Random morning, getting ready to go to Aunt Sue's hosue.
Every night before I go to bed I have to check on Kinley to make sure she's ok.  Will I still be doing this when she's 16??

February was pretty uneventful for us but it still flew by.  Now I'm ready for spring weather but as of March 2, we still have snow on the ground.  I'll keep crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment