Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Potty, Pool, & Pretty girls

The end of May & the month of June were fun months as were getting settled into our new home.

Kinley enjoyed watching the delivery guy install our new washer/dryer.  Lookin' super cute in her romper!

We celebrated Andy & Alicia's nursing school graduation.  And this is a major milestone - Kinley is finally letting guys hold her!  Woohoo for little victories!
Oh this face...
And Laiken wanted to do a little cheer for her uncle & aunt:

We had lots of fun on my maternity leave.  Kinley learned to "pose" from her older cousins and this is how she did hers:
Her little personality is SO funny!  I won't try to claim that one, I'll give the credit to my hubs. :)

Kinley kept showing an interest in the potty so we took her potty at every demand.  Her baby even wanted to go!

Another random day at home & Kinley posing...
(I'm pretty sure her fingers are supposed to be doing a peace sign).

We spent lots of time loving on lil sis, too.
And I say this all the time but these pictures melt my heart!

I got the girls all dressed up in their red, white, & blue for memorial day weekend.  Aaaah, the start to summer!
The sweet girlies hanging out before everyone came over to swim.
Kinley enjoyed her guacamole by the pool (it's been a fave since she turned 1)!
My little poser by the pool.  I had to crop out the bottom because she may have been holding my adult beverage...
This little one continued to steal our hearts every day.

We also did a little mowing:
and lots of hanging out.
Our little Laikey just hung out and was so content just watching everyone.

We were in the pool almost every weekend & had so much fun!  The weather didn't get super hot which was annoying but we still got in all the pool time that we could!
My sis-in-law came down from Aurora a lot this summer and it was SO awesome to have all the cousins together to play!
Yes, my child is swimming with a coordinating bow in her hair.  I've already been made fun of for that.  She needs her hair out of her face!  :)  :)
These girls had a few matching outfits...
Kinley got a little play time in while Laiken napped.

I swear I'm raising a fish.  Kinley is so happy in the water and I hope that continues.
A little baby yoga by the pool...
And one last sister shot.  Kinley likes to lay down and play with Laiken on her play mat.  Such a good big sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment