Thursday, July 3, 2014

Orlando Trip

In August Scott & I flew down to Florida for the Seadoo dealer meeting.  We stayed on the Disney grounds at the Swan & Dolphin Resort.  I hate leaving my girl and missed them like crazy!  That is, until I saw a charter bus unloading a bunch of sweaty, crabby kids from a full day at Disney.  Then I decided that an adults trip was just what we needed.
Scott & his boss had meetings throughout the day so Lanae & I laid by the pool...with ducks apparently!
We had most evenings to ourself so we got out and explored the area.  We had dinner at a great italian place one night.
Photo op on the boardwalk!  I was already making plans about what we will do when we bring the girls back someday!
Another day we test drove the new Seadoo Spark waverunners at a lake nearby.  So fun!
Then of course we headed back to the pool bar for some tropical drinks.
We had such a great time in Orlando but I was more than ready to give my girls their Minnie Mouse & Daisy dolls when I got back!

No comments:

Post a Comment