Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rochester Homecoming 2013

I was so excited for homecoming this year since we moved back into our hometown.  I always loved walking in the parade and performing with my poms squad at all of the homecoming festivities!

The parade kicks everything off on Friday afternoon.  It's always so cute to see the kindergarten wagons & my cousin Ashley got to walk with Hadley this year!


My niece Kylie rode on the soccer float!


My sister-in-law is super woman and decided to push the girls in the stroller with the soccer club again this year.  I think they did pretty good!

Sweet Laiken hanging out.

Sue got the best pictures of the girls:
Sassy and sweet

After the parade we went to the boys' soccer game and ate lots of popcorn.

I was seriously in love with their outfits!!

We decided to push our luck and take the girls to the football game that evening, too.  They really enjoyed the game, I'm sure. :)

Go Rockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment