Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bump Watch 2011: Week 17


Week 17 has flown by just like all the rest so this will be short & sweet.  The big excitement for the week was the tornado warnings that popped up all evening on Friday and now again on Tuesday!  Spring weather in Illinois is crazy!  Golf ball sized hail and monsoon rains, yuck!  We also got together with some friends on Saturday night and a few unnamed girls begged to get potential baby names out of me & I wouldn't budge - so proud!  :)  We're still holding strong to keeping the name a secret until the big day & no one is very happy about it - we have to have one surprise right?!



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches, the size of an onion
Total weight gain/loss: Still holding steady at 3 lbs
Maternity clothes: None yet BUT I did come to the realization that I will probably have a dressing room meltdown when I do start shopping for them.  I looked online to get some ideas & everything is very boring or just plain hideous...unless you want to pay $300 for a dress & I'm definitely NOT!
Gender: We are soooo excited to find out in 2 weeks!!
Movement: Still nothing for sure...  :(
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well, thankfully.
What I miss: My diet coke/soda cravings have gone away so I'm wondering if I can possibly give up soda after this pregnancy...Hhmm, we'll see when the little one comes.
Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary, I'm pretty boring on this one.
Symptoms: Boohoo.... you get the point
Baby dreams:  I've had 2 baby dreams & it was a girl both times.  Scott had a dream last night & we were hanging out at a pool & the baby was a BOY!  Gosh, who knows what we'll have!  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment