Monday, April 4, 2011

First Official Blog Post!


Welcome to our blog! I'm very new to this whole blogging world so bear with me on my first few posts. I love to read other friends & family members blogs so I figured I would start my own to serve as our first family "scrapbook" of memories. I've always loved "blog-stalking" - even people I don't know - but starting my own seems like a much more daunting task than I ever would have thought! Hopefully this can help keep our friends & family (near & far) connected and updated on our lives.

I was going to go into a brief personal history but I'm pretty sure if you're here you know Scott & I, our story, our 2 spoiled puggies, & that we have a bun in the oven! I'll leave it at that & close with our first "family" photo from our engagement pics that we had taken by the amazing Sarah Petty.

No comments:

Post a Comment