Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bump Watch 2011: Week 19

Week 19 was go, go, go for me & baby T!  Good thing I've got plenty of energy in this "honeymoon" trimester as some call it.  Baby T has finally decided to show his or her face this week as my pants are definitely NOT fitting!  Therefore, I finally broke down and went maternity clothes shopping, can you believe it?!?!  My mom & Cora met me at the mall & we went to Motherhood Maternity.  The second we walked in I'm sure the girl could sense my apprehension as she asked me if this was my first time shopping.  I threw my head back, rolled my eyes, and moaned yesss.....  I'm sure I didn't look so sweet to this chick, haha!  I just had one idea of what maternity clothes looked like:  ugly.  Well, praise the lord, I was proven wrong!  My mom & the employee were my personal shoppers and just kept throwing clothes at me to try on.  It actually started to have fun!  Probably because I love anything about shopping.  They even had this fake bump pillow that I put on under my clothes that made me look 3 months farther along than I was, how funny!  Anyway, I had a successful shopping trip and my mommy even bought me some clothes.  I hope I'm as great as her one day!  : )

Scott says I always take pictures when my outfit doesn't show
my bump, I'll try to get a better outfit next time!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: 6 inches, the size of a 6" subway sub!  haha
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes: I finally gave in and bought a few outfits & discovered that the pants with the big panel in them rock!  Why have I been trying to squeeze into my jeans?!  My friend Julie also let me borrow her bella band which allows me to wear my normal pants unbuttoned, aaahh, magic. 
Gender: I'm so confused, I have no idea!  Most girls are guessing girls & most guys are guessing boy.
Movement: I'm still feeling the little rumbles which is definitely baby.  Usually when I'm sitting at my desk in the afternoon or on the couch at night.
Sleep: No complaints.
What I miss:  I'm feeling pretty good now so I'm not missing anything new. 
Cravings:  Lately it's been pasta & sweets.
Symptoms: Little movements and the obvious fact that my belly is growing!
Memorable moment for the week:  Going maternity shopping for the first time.  I really think that this was when it all became real b/c I really looked pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment