Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bump Watch 2011: Week 21

After dinner photo
This week obviously wasn't nearly as exciting as last week but nothing will beat that until her birth I'm sure.  This week was my birthday week so there was still a little more celebrating to do.  I turned the big 27 and it honestly was the easiest birthday I've had lately.  Now that I'm not 21, every birthday reminds me of how much older I'm getting (I know, I know, I'm not that old!)  My 25th meant that I was in my upper 20's and that much closer to 30 and that was not fun to take!  27 didn't feel like that at all - maybe it's because there will be so many life changes coming this year that I'm too excited to be Debby Downer!  Whatever the reason, I'm perfectly content with turning 27 and being the hot older woman in our marriage (hahahah).  :)    We went to Olive Garden for my birthday dinner since I've been craving that a lot lately.  We had a great meal & I got some awesome gifts as well - a BJ gift card from the hubs, maternity clothes (lol), a new swag for the front door, and a Bath & Body gift card from my fam.
New swag that I love!

Last week I forgot to mention that Cora had her Junior prom on May 7.  I did her hair & she got her make-up done at BJ and looked gooorgeous!  That girl is a natural beauty!  Some of the family came over to see her & Hadley was in love with her princess dress and very upset that she couldn't go to prom with Cora.  haha, her day will be here before we know it!




Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: 7 inches, as long as a banana!  She's able to grab things & swallow fluid so she's very active!
Total weight gain/loss:  7-8 pounds
Maternity clothes: I've worn the bella band every day this week since none of my pants will button anymore and I'm also loving my maternity capris for work.  My parents got me a bunch of maternity tops for my birthday but I haven't worn them yet.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!  
Movement: Lots of wiggles still & a few kicks.  Scott even got to feel her move once on Saturday morning!  Now he can't wait to feel it again :)
Sleep: Not too bad, just up and down all night.
What I miss:  I'm settling into pregnancy pretty well so I don't miss much right now.
Cravings: Pasta - had to hit up Olive Garden for my birthday dinner!
Symptoms: Everything's growing so you can finally tell that I'm really pregnant!  AND she's having quite a fun time head-butting my bladder!  I think I was in the bathroom every 30 minutes this week!
Memorable moment for the week:  When Scott felt her move in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment