Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bump Watch 2011: Week 22

This week Baby T attended her first wedding, kind of!  Saturday was the Albsmeyer wedding and they lucked out as it turned out to be a gorgeous day!  Katie & Joe were so cute during the ceremony, Joe even got a little choked up which is so sweet!  Katie looked aaammaaazing!!  Dress, hair, makeup, accessories - everything was perfect!  After the ceremony Joe surprised Katie with a horse-drawn carriage, ummm how romantic is that?!  We all moved onto to reception site at Piper Glen to celebrate with the newlyweds & dance the night away, which I did!  I'm proud to say that I stayed until almost midnight which is late for me!  Baby T got some major love from my girlfriends b/c she's finally showing her face...or body...or whatever...they were lovin' on my baby bump!  Right now the happy couple is honeymooning in Jamaica, talk about jealous!  Here a few a pics that I captured from their big day: 
After their "I do's"
How creative is this?!  It had questions about the couple inside.  <3 it!
Us & the "Rell-espie's"  :)
The hubs & the bride
Baby lovin'
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: 8 inches, and around 1 pound (some websites say up to 11 inches which measures from crown to toes, not butt).  Her lips, eyelids, & eyebrows are becoming more distinct & tooth buds are forming!  She's has very wrinkly skin so she has room to pack on the pounds in the upcoming months.
Total weight gain/loss:  9 pounds (I think I'm starting my weight gain now)
Maternity clothes: My pants aren't so easy to wear anymore even with the bella band.  I'm loving my maternity capris so I'm definitely going to have to shop for more!  Wearing normal tops.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!  
Movement: I notice her moving the most around 11 at work, right before lunchtime.  She's also pretty active after I eat. 
Sleep: Not too bad, just up and down all night.
What I miss:  I'm settling into pregnancy pretty well so I don't miss much right now.
Cravings: Still sweets but I've always had a sweet tooth.
Symptoms: Just my growing belly - the 2nd trimester rocks!  :)
Memorable moment for the week:  Nothing too different happened this week in terms of baby but it was fun to get baby bump attention at Katie's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment