Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bump Watch 2011: Week 25

Another week, another wedding!  Scott & I ventured to Effingham on Saturday to celebrate Molly and Phil's big day.  I've known Molls for years - ever since we used to play t-rex relay and "work the corner" in Oak Hills back in middle school/junior high.  Wow, that's embarrasing!  We ruled our neighborhoods back in the day...oohhh memories...  Anyway, she and Phil are the sweetest couple ever and both have great groups of friends which made the wedding & reception tons of fun!  Sometimes it's tough when the couple grew up in different towns and the groups of friends have never met.  This was definitely not the case as Rochester & Effingham meshed wonderfully on the dance floor - it was packed all night!  Since I obvioulsy wasn't drinking I decided that we'd make the hour and a half trip home that night.  Ughhh, not the best idea at 11:30pm but I had my tipsy co-pilot/hubby to keep me awake the whole time :)  Cheers to a lifetime of love, happiness, & rainbows, Freimuths!  




Scott had this whole weekend off (first time since May) so we packed in everything that we could!  Sunday was boat day and our first weekend on the water.  We headed out around 1:00 with the Jeffers and Fritch-lers and everyone decided it was a tie-up and hang out kind of day.  No one wanted to fight the waves to wakeboard...maybe next time.  I had a little shadow named Hadley Kay - we laid out, ate snacks & danced for most of the day and she thought she was pretty big stuff :)  At first she acted nervous but by the end of the day she was standing on the back in the water with daddy and showed no fear.  Baby T will have to take lessons from her cousin Hadley once she gets here and I know Hadley will be sooo excited to teach her everything (including how to shake her booty) haha!  I can't wait for Scott to have another weekend off in July so we can do it again!  

Captain for the day!
 I forgot to mention that I never got a call about my glucose test so that means I passed!  I did get a letter saying that I needed to take an iron supplement, but I can handle that.  Otherwise, everything was still looking good with baby!

I took 2 pictures this week - this one makes me look very pregnant & the next one
doesn't show it as well.  I think my bump gets bigger throughout the day
so my morning pictures aren't super accurate.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: 13.5 inches & 1.5 pounds
Total weight gain/loss:  14 pounds (just maintained this week) 
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants & a mix of regular & maternity tops.  I went back to Motherhood Maternity & bought another dress & some cute tunics to wear with leggings - it's all about comfort now!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!  
Movement: She's moving consistently now & Scott can feel her a lot more.  Scott rolled over & laid on my belly on the couch & she kicked him in the head! hahaha
Sleep: Still tossing & turning & my hips are always sore when I wake up.
What I miss:  Laying on my belly when I'm in the sun - how am I going to get my backside tan??  Hmmm...
Cravings: Ice cream has been yummy this week :)
Symptoms: A little acid reflux on certain days
Memorable moment for the week:  Just my growing belly!
25 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment