Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bump Watch 2011: Week 32

This week was pretty normal in preggo-land.  Nothing new to report - Baby T is cooking right along.  We had our 32 week appointment on Wednesday and Dr. Stone is finally back from maternity leave so I was very excited to see her.  She is just so much more personable than the other doctors and I love that we can sit and chat about baby stuff without feeling rushed.  She measured me & said everything looked good & I was on my way.

Baby, fetus at 32 weeks - BabyCenter
The nursery is starting to come together and I think it's looking very cute. I'll post pictures when it's closer to being finished. We got the crib put together & set up the recliner/glider chair which is super comfy - I may not mind spending countless nights in it!

Other than that, we attended our millionth wedding of the summer & baby T got some major lovin'.  I love attending my friends' weddings but we finally have reached our much needed break until our last 2 weddings of the year in October & December.  Now I think my weekends are going to be committed to cleaning/organizing the house & resting until Baby T's arrival and I can't wait!  Oh how times have changed... 


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: 17 inches & around 3.75 pounds
Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds
Maternity clothes: I'm living in tunics, leggings, & dresses.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Movement: Instead of kicking a lot, little miss has been pushing out above my belly button - it just bulges out & gets hard.  I guess it's getting a little tight in there!
Sleep: Only up once a night.
What I miss: Having an ice cold draft beer on a hot summer night.  I don't want to sound like an alcoholic but that would have been so refreshing this weekend! haha
Cravings:  I've been eating some more pickles & I love anything cold/frozen like ice pops.
Symptoms: I'm getting more lower back pain especially if I'm on my feet a lot during the day.  It also happens after I sit for long periods of time & get up - I feel like an old lady!
Memorable moment for the week:  Putting the crib & glider together.

No comments:

Post a Comment