Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bump Watch 2011: Week 33

Baby T and I had 2 big events this week - the Kenny Chesney concert & our first baby shower!  
Scott & I at Kenny
Baby shower banner
This is my bump picture for the week - I forgot to take a normal one.
(I'll do a full blog on the Kenny concert & baby shower later).


We (Scott) also got the changing table/dresser put together this week!  We learned a very important lesson during the assembly process - when online reviews says it takes 3 hours to put together & it's really difficult, trust the reviews & spend a little more money to make it easy on yourself.  Apparently he forgot that I told him that & was cussing the thing the whole night...ooops!  Anyway, we got it together & it's pretty cute & sturdy which is always a plus.
"Assembly required"
Dresser & crib
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: 17.2 inches & around 4 pounds
Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds
Maternity clothes: I'm living in tunics, leggings, & dresses.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Movement: Lots of kicks & wiggles!  It still makes me smile when I feel a big movement.
Sleep:  Usually up twice.
What I miss: Nothing this week.
Cravings:  Still cold foods from the heat.
Symptoms: I'm getting more lower back pain especially if I'm on my feet a lot during the day.  It also happens after I sit for long periods of time & get up - I feel like an old lady!
Memorable moment for the week:  Our first baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment