Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baby Showers 2 & 3

The Tucker ladies (my sis-in-laws Kim, Sue, & Christie) threw Baby Shower #2 at Island Bay on Saturday, August 13.  Lots of family & friends attended to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby T and she got so spoiled once again!  The shower started at 10:00 so we munched on quiches, fruit, pastries and other breakfast items - so good!  Here are a few pictures from the day:
Gift Table

She's a Tucker, so soccer is a must!  (Christie made the blanket)
She's mommy's girl so she'll be a dancer, too! 
We got lots of good books! 
Getting her all ready for the beach in March! 
Another hand-made blanket
I'm so lucky to have such great sister-in-laws whom I love like my own sisters!  Thanks for everything girls!
Hostesses:  Christie, Kim, Sue

We had baby shower #3 at my office on Tuesday, August 23.  We had a pot luck and tons of food - we don't mess around on food days!  Baby T got tons of cute outfits, (because our receptionist, Peggy, goes a little crazy when shopping for baby girls) and also lots of necessities from our registry.  Lucky for me, my co-worker Emily just had her first baby a few months ago so she knew exactly what we needed!  I didn't get any pictures so this will have to do.  A big thanks to my co-workers for another awesome shower!


The dogs are so nosey and had to check out all the new stuff!  
They also decided to claim her chair - not for long but I had to get a quick pic!
I've finally had time to find everything a home so her room is pretty much done.  I'm just waiting to get things on the walls because I want to personalize a lot of it with her name or monogram and we can't do that quite yet!  : )  I'll post pictures when everything is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment