Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our First Day Home

I was so happy to get out of the hospital - it was nice to have tons of help but I was ready to be home!  We wanted to document the day that Kinley came home, which turned out to be a gorgeous day!  Here's some photos from our ride home:
Daddy putting Kinley in the car
She slept the whole way home
A gorgeous 78 degrees
Gas cost $3.42 that day
The song "Home" was playing on the radio on the way home : )
We're home 

We had 2 confused pugs greet us when we arrived home and we had some major explaining to do.  
The dogs always have to be right where she is.
We had family over later that evening and 3 of our nieces & nephews got to meet her for the 1st time.  
Kylie & a squishy Kinley
Brayden says she's going to be a Blackhawk baby!
Delaney & sleepy Kinley
I remember changing their diapers & now they get to return the favor : )
Proud Grandpa
Awesome sunset to match an equally amazing day.
From what I remember, Kinley slept pretty well that night beside our bed.  I, on the other hand, fell asleep a few times but mostly sat up listening to make sure she was breathing.  I did this for the first night or two until I realized that sleep was really important and she knew how to breath.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment