Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New additions to the family

March 2 was a big day for baby news in my family!  I was super anxious to hear (1) the gender of my cousins' baby due in July and (2) that baby Presley joined us!

That day could not have drug by anymore slowly because I thought for sure that we would have a gender announcement at 2:00pm and a baby around the same time...WRONG!

My cousin Ian & his wife Stephanie had planned a gender reveal party that night so we had to wait alllllll daaay llooonnngg...yes, that's really how dramatic it was for me.  ;)

I knew Ashley was supposed to get induced that morning so I figured with the 2nd child, her labor would go really quick! haha.  Wrong-o again.

At 10pm that night we finally got the news that Ian & Stephanie are having a baby GIRL!  Yes, another girl to add to our family and I'm super pumped!  That will make 4 girls (Kinley, Ava, Presley, & Baby M) within 1 year of each other - so.much.fun!
This was their cake that they cut into to reveal the gender, so cute!

And finally at 11:45pm Presley Nichole Jeffers made her arrival - congrats Nick, Ashley, & Hadley!  We didn't have time to visit right away so we went twice this week!
Little sweet pea
The Jeffers moved to Oklahoma this last weekend for Nicks job training so they had a quick get together with our close friends to say our "see ya laters."  They should be back in about 18 months which seems like forever BUT the girls will be at such a fun age to actually play by then so it actually worked out pretty great.  Here are a few pics from that night:
 I am still amazed at how much babies grow in 6 short months!
 Kinley 'holding' cousin Presley and not looking too thrilled, ha!
 Julie & Kinley - we missed our buddy Clay tonight.
Some of the gang

I'm also really glad that I waited to post this because we added yet another new baby to our family on March 12.  My cousin Ryan, his wife Kari, and their children Ashley & Tyler welcomed baby Jake Stephen Wood to the family.  They didn't find out the gender this time so we were all so excited to hear what they had!


<I'll add a picture as soon as I get one>


Our family has been so blessed this year and I'm thanking God for all of the healthy babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment