Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Photos

We had Valentine's Day pictures taken a little late since I was working crazy hours around valentine's day.  It also fell right around Kinley's 5 month birthday so I figured that it was a good enough reason to get more pictures!
She was a little fussy at times and didn't care for some of the poses we put her in but we I think we ended up with some cute pictures!  I'm kind of obsessed with her roly poly legs, too!

I found the romper and headband at Princess Please on Etsy.  Don't even get me started on my etsy addiction!  I bought tons of stuff for my wedding from there and now I'm going a little crazy with baby stuff.  At least you can usually shop around and find good deals!

1 comment:

  1. What a little BEAUTY!!!!!!!!! She is just gorgeous, Sarah! Thanks for sharing. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete