Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

How is it Thursday again already??  Since I still haven't had time to upload pictures from Mother's day or Cora's graduation, I thought I would share a few boutiques that I've been obsessing over lately.  And yes, I think obsessing would be the right word...just ask Beth how many times per week I say, "have you seen this dress on XYZ boutique today?!"

I saw these on other blogs and 'liked' them on facebook and I've been hooked ever since.  I mean, who doesn't love seeing new items pop up on their news feed every day!?

I still like shopping at my usual Express and Limited but I'm getting tired of wearing the same summer dresses as everyone else just in a different color.  So here they are in no particular order:

A few things that I've been eyeing...
  The really cute stuff sells out fast though!


Love this top!
And this dress!


I first saw this dress on the Red Dress Boutique & had to have it but it was sold out so I googled it and found it at James & Leigh so I've added them to my list!

I've seen multiple people blog about Bridier Baubles and finally snagged this necklace when it came back in stock.  I've been loving bib necklaces lately!
I love this one, too, and it comes in many different colors.

So there you have it, my current obsessions.  Don't worry, I know my fashion blogging skills are sub-par but I just wanted to share my excitement with you!

I should apologize b/c I'm sure a lot of this stuff is sold out but I wanted to show my favorite examples!


No comments:

Post a Comment