Saturday, June 30, 2012

1st Boat Ride

On Sunday morning we took the boat out with Rob, Kylie, Delaney, & Brayden.  I failed to gets pictures of my sweet nieces & nephew...

Mama & Kinley waiting to load up

She didn't particularly care for her life jacket so I was a nice mommy and unzipped it after a while.  I'm sure it was hot & strangling her so it made things easier on all of us.  Then Kinley decided that she liked the boat!
All that fresh air will exhaust anyone!
K took some good naps so Scott & I enjoyed cruising around the lake looking at our dream houses - something we used to do all the time back in the day.
 
This showcases just how Kinley felt about her 1st boating experience...indifferent:
Hopefully little missy can grow into the life jacket so the boat becomes more enjoyable because it's a way of life around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment