Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bump Watch 2013: Week 14

Well it's that time again to start my "bump watch" posts.  Didn't I just get done doing this?!  I'm not sure how I'll keep up on these posts plus Kinley's monthly posts but I'll try my best.

The 1st trimester absolutely flew by and I didn't even think to do a post about it.  Basically I was exhausted and fell asleep every night at 9, ha!
I hope you're all as obsessed with the little peanut in the picture as I am.  I mean, could she get any cuter!  She stood there and posed this morning and cheesed it up for daddy, I couldn't have been more proud!
 
I think it will be really fun to watch Kinley & my belly grow at the same time!
 
I need to work on my chalkboard since you can't read it.  I had Scott spray it with chalkboard paint a month ago and it used to say "happy fall."  I decided it's now our bump watch prop!
 
Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 14 weeks
 
Size of baby: 3.5 inches, about the size of a lemon
 
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 3 pounds
 
Maternity clothes: I haven't worn any yet but I've been tempted!  I did just order new maternity jeans & a pair of red denim pants so I can try to be trendy as I grow.

Gender: We don't know yet.  I'm ready to find out now but Scott is still deciding if he wants to find out so we shall see!

Movement: None yet

Sleep: Definitely different this time around.  Kinley has good & bad nights so it kind of depends on her.  If she has a good night, I sleep like a rock (with the occassional bathroom break).

What I miss: Doing my families' biggest loser contest & losing lbs.  It's never fun to watch the scale go up but at least this is worth it.

Cravings: Mashed potatoes...basically carbs.

Symptoms: I was exhausted throughout most of the 1st trimester so most of that has gone away although I have my moments.  I've been a little more nauseous this time around.  Sometimes it's when I get too full and other times it's when I'm hungry so it's hard to keep a good balance.  I'm also emotional as ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment