Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Early October

One morning we played peak-a-boo in our cozy coupe...
 and stayed in our pj's (think they're a little long!?)
 
We went to Ava's 1st birthday party and loved playing on the slide...
 
and pushing the stroller.
Modeling her new sweater, skinny jeans, and boots before the party:
My Uncle Mike (Ava's grandpa) brought a pony to the party!!  I thought he actually bought her one because he always said that she would have one.
The little girls weren't sure what to think about it but Kinley did pet the pony and let me sit her on it for a few seconds without any tears!
 
I'm guessing this is another Saturday morning PJ pic and she just looked too sweet napping.

My sis-in-law Sue posted the cutest/sweetest picture on instagram so I had to make a copy of it to keep:

And finally, I actually took pictures of the Pinterest recipes that I made that week.  First up was Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.  I was proud that I made them from scratch - rolled them and everything!  I gave myself a B+, they were pretty good.
Later that week I made an Apple Snickers Trifle for snack day at work.  It was SO good and tasted just like a caramel apple!
And this reminds me that I want to do a post about all the Pinterest recipes that I've tried.  The one thing I don't like about Pinterest is that there isn't a "done it" button.  Everyone posts all this cool stuff but you never know if it's good or not.  Luckily, I've had a lot of success with the ones I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment