Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Morning 2011

Christmas morning was here before we knew it so we went to Scott's parents house at 8am for Christmas Day Round 1.
We all gathered in the living room while the kiddos passed out gifts.
Our 2 "K" girls!
 Everyone decided that Kinley had to start since it was her 1st Christmas.  I obviously had to help so I grabbed the first gift I saw with a picture of Kinley on it (without looking at the gift tag).  We opened it up to reveal a . . . futon cover. . . for Kinley??  Big oops on mommy's part - that was supposed to be our gift!  Hahaha.
Kinley waiting with anticipation!
 We moved on to a real gift for Kinley - a shirt from Hawaii & a Notre Dame outfit!
Big girl helping me open her real 1st gift!

A Notre Dame cheerleader outfit from the O'Connors!  Love it!

The boys got matching Blackhawks sweatshirts from us...

Laney waiting to see what she got!
Scott was our designated photographer because I knew I wouldn't get any pictures holding Kinley.  Here's a few more candids...
Ugg boots for Maille!
Sharpie jersey for Rian!
This Christmas stuff wears a girl out!

My sleepy sweetie pie
The last gift was waiting in the garage for Grandma Weezie...
A new golf cart to use when she's working at the park!

All the kiddos in the golf cart

Our stockings
After we were done opening gifts we went to my parents house for Christmas Day Round 2.
Kinley & "BH" ; )
Kinley was so excited that she slept in her car seat the whole time so I opened her gifts.
Super cute dresses from Aunt Beth & Michael!

More Mud Pie outfits, our favorite!

I think our designated photographer was off duty after this so we didn't get too many pictures of the rest of our gifts, oops!
Aunt Beth & Kinley
After gifts, we hurried to clean everything up and prep to have family over for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment