Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Congrats, Fritchmans!

The weekend after Thanksgiving we celebrated Kyle & Becca's wedding.  I had just gone back to work on Wednesday so that week was a little crazy leading up to the wedding.
Matt & his mini Mattyson, Nick, Hadley, & Ashley
We decided to leave Kinley with my parents during the actual rehearsal since Scott & I were both in the wedding.  After decorating the church & running through the ceremony a few times we went by my parents to pick up Kinley for dinner.  We had the rehearsal dinner at Lake Pointe - one of our favorites!
Kristi, Mackenzie, baby Mia, & Chris
A handful of our friends have had babies within the last year so this was the first time that we got them all together.  Kinley was a really good girl & hung out in her car seat at the beginning of the night.  Mattyson was curious about Kinley and decided to investigate, haha:
Then we realized that she just wanted the toys in Kinley's car seat - little stinker.
Kyle & Kinley (look at that lip!)
While enjoying dinner & a few drinks, I learned a very important lesson:  do not try to give a baby a bottle & take a drink at the same time.  I figured that I could balance her bottle on my shirt/her arms & take a quick drink.  Well, it worked until I went to set the glass back down on the table to grab her bottle.  Apparently, I didn't watch where I set it and the glass spilled all over my lap, oops!!  Thank goodness nothing got on Kinley or I would have felt really bad! haha.
Scott, Matt, & Kinley
After dinner was over I decided to take Kinley home so daddy could go enjoy a few drinks with some of the group.
Aunt Beth & Kinley
The next morning we met at the salon to get our hair done at 8am.  I was very glad that I chose to go home the night before as a few bridesmaids weren't feeling so hot - been there, done that!
Updos
Getting pretty
Hey Barbie!
When we were done, I rushed home, got ready, made sure Scott was ready, ran Kinley to my parents house, and made it to the church by noon.  Then, we all finished getting ready, took pictures, and prepped for the ceremony at 3:00.  This was Kinley's first wedding (out of my belly).  I knew she was in good hands with my family but I was still a little nervous to see how she would act.  They said she slept most of the time but I heard a little fuss towards the end of the ceremony which made me smile, haha.
Me & the hubs
Kelsy, Ashleigh, Beth, me
Clay & Hadley - she took her job very seriously :)
We hit a couple bars in between the wedding and the reception and then it was time to celebrate!  We had to make sure that we got a picture of all the babies, too!
Julie & Clayton, Kristi & Mattyson,
me & Kinley, Mackenzie & Mia
Celebratory cigar
Tearin' up the dance floor
Steph, Kaylee, Britni, Alyssa 
All the decor was homemade - impressive!
Kinley getting sleepy with grandma
Grandma was sweet enough to take Kinley to our house to put her to sleep so we could stay out and celebrate.  We got in around 2am and Kinley was up bright & early at 5:30!  I'm pretty sure I said I will never stay out this late again with a baby...but I'm sure it will happen again, haha.

Congrats on a long & happy marriage, Kyle & Becca!

No comments:

Post a Comment