Saturday, December 24, 2011

Girls Wine Night!

The Friday before Christmas Eve some of my girlfriends arrived in town so we HAD to get together and catch up over wine & good food!  I had everyone over & we munched on appetizers, white chicken chili, fruit pizza, & oreo balls, yumm!  Everyone got some much needed Kinley time, too!  She had a blast at her first girls night.

We missed a couple of you that couldn't make it but it was great catching up.  I feel so lucky to still be so close to my high school girlfriends even though they now live in Dallas, Chicago, St. Louis, Michigan, etc.  We can always pick up right where we left off and never run out of things to talk about!
Kinley had enough chatting so she passed out with Karen.
Karen & my sweet sleeper
Wine night turned into a photography lesson from Becky.  I still haven't had time to dig into all that my new camera can do so Beck showed me a few things.  Who would have thought that a wine bottle & baby monitor could be kind of artsy? haha  Love you girls & can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment