Friday, December 23, 2011

Kinley is 3 months!

Kinley -

What a fun & exhausting 3 months it has been!  Your 3 month birthday fell on a Monday - the exact day of the week you were born.  It was fun to reminisce on Sunday night about how I actually had been in labor that evening and didn't know it.  Looking back, I probably should have known what was going on but I think I was in denial that it was really happening, haha.  Little did we know that we would meet such a pretty princess the next afternoon!
This month was so much fun getting ready for your first Christmas.  You recieved an abundance of Christmas outfits so you were sporting red almost everyday leading up to the big day!
Tummy time on the boppy
Tiki is still pretty curious about you!
This month we started to put you in your jumperoo which you really enjoy...for about 15 minutes.  Your little feet can't touch the floor yet so it makes us laugh but you love playing with the toys in front of you.  Sometimes we catch you just watching tv, too - so cute!
You're also showing your strength & like to grab toys & pull on them.
I got on the scale with you this week & from our estimates, we think you weigh around 13.5lbs.  You've almost doubled your birth weight!  We'll have to get the rest of the stats at your 4 month appointment.  You're still wearing 0-3 month/3 month clothes but I'm sure we'll be into the next size in the next week or 2.  You're also in size 1-2 diapers but they're also getting tight since you're growing like a weed!
Candy cane outfit
First Christmas outfit from Mike & Linda
I know I shouldn't blog this because you won't appreciate it when you're older but you're still a gassy girl!  haha.  We don't know if it's the formula or what I'm eating but we can always tell when you're tummy is bothering you.  It makes  you pretty fussy!
Being our model
Showing off her tutu
You also still love being held and walked around so you can see everything that we're seeing.  I'm sure Aunt Sue is developing some guns from holding you during the week!  You still tend to be kind of fussy, but we usually know why - you're either overly tired, hungry, or gassy!
We still love you with all of our hearts, actually more!  You are my sweet babydoll and I can't wait to see what next month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment