Thursday, October 30, 2014

Never ending winter

We welcomed baby Kaelyn into the world!

Silly goose

Kinley loves gymnastics and Miss Alison!

We took a random road trip with my parents and sister to find a dress for my mom for my brother's wedding.  Laiken thought she was big stuff looking in all the mirrors in the mall.
We made a stop at the Science Center before we went home.  I realized that we probably won't go again for a few more years but we did find a few fun things that were age appropriate for the girls.  Kinley was scared of the dinosaurs!

Nothing like a little golf instruction on a Sunday morning with dad.
Someone has a little sass in them...I'm thinking this was the time that "no" became Laiken's favorite word.
And last but not least, we visited Scott at the boat show in February and loved trying out all the new boats!  Kinley wants a purple one of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment