Thursday, October 23, 2014

O Christmas Tree...


Our Christmas posts are going to be all over the place so we'll start with the Christmas season via my phone.

We put up our first Christmas tree in Kinley's room the weekend after Thanksgiving.  She was obsessed with her purple tree!

We made our annual trip to the apple barn to pick out our tree.
And these could have been perfect Christmas card photos but Kinley would NOT take off her coat.  She was a very opinionated 2 year old, that's for sure.  But the pictures turned out very cute.

It's also a tradition to go to the Festival of Trees to see all of the decorated Christmas trees and visit santa.
Classic santa picture.  I'm the mean mom trying not to laugh and say get a picture!  Laiken was intrigued by his beard while Kinley looks horrified.

We had plenty of red & green outfits thanks to Kinley's hand me downs.  And please ignore our bedroom wallpaper that we still haven't taken down, yikes!
A few more festive Laiken photos.  She was the happiest, smiliest baby!
I had seen a Christmas card tree on another blog the year before so I decided to try my hand at one.  I thought it turned out pretty cute and was a fun way to display all the cards we received.


Obviously I'm all about the Christmas traditions - gingerbread houses!

And I have no idea where this even fits in but it was too sweet and snuggly not to share.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment