Sunday, October 26, 2014

Welcoming winter

More random happenings via my phone from December...

We threw Christie (Scott's sister) a baby shower around Christmas.

Kinley loves gymnastics!  She always impresses me with her focus at 2 years old.

I'm thinking that this was one of Kinley's first ponytails?
Cold winter morning and a super cute top knot!
We finally converted Kinley's crib into a toddler bed after she turned 2.
Sweet sleepy Laiken
Once this girl started crawling, there was no stopping her!
Just another day at Target...I'm guessing this was her first time riding like a big girl in the cart.  (Thank goodness I'm a crazy picture taker on my phone so I can remember these little moments!)
Random night out at Buffalo Wild Wings
A lazy Sunday.  Sheesh, looks like everyone (and every dog) got a nap but me!

Fun painting in the bathtub!

We hosted the New Years party and of course I wanted pictures with my girls!  Apparently only 1 cooperated..
Yay, I've finally almost made it into 2014!  Let's see if I can keep up this blogging streak and actually get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment