Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

We enjoyed another exciting and exhausting Thanksgiving, starting at my parent's house for lunch.
Little photo shoots always seem like such a good idea at the time...until your baby almost face dives off the chair and your 2 year old won't cooperate. Sigh...
Laiken loved her first Thanksgiving meal.  She inhaled it all!
Little sis had been there, done that so she was more interested in my phone.
I love this picture of cousin Ava and Laiken with my Grandma (their GG)!
It's hard to remember Laiken that little!

Kinley conked out on the way to Scott's parent's house (with her sunnies of course).

Hurry, lets try another photo shoot before everyone arrives and my girls are still cooperative!  Well at least everyone is looking..
and cue the meltdown.
Woohoo, finally a smile from Kinley!
And that's a wrap.  Every holiday is jam packed but I wouldn't have it any other way.
And let's give one more, "aaawwwww."

No comments:

Post a Comment