Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bump Watch 2013: Week 17

This is a week late and since my memory is non-existent, I only remember that I went to the doctor this week.  Holding steady on the weight (praise the lord) and got to hear the peanut's heart beat (143).  Everything else looked great!

I'm very thankful for boring doctor's appointments.
My little helper didn't want to cooperate this week and wanted me to pick her up after 1 picture so I got to hold the sign. :)
Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: 5.0 inches, size of an onion

Total weight gain/loss: Gained 5 pounds

Maternity clothes: I've been wearing lots of leggings & dress to work but still able to button a few pairs of work pants!

Gender: This week we made our sonogram appointment for November 20 but we're going to wait and find out the next night with our families!  (It seems like this came SO quick with this pregnancy!) 

Movement: Little flutters & a few big movements. 

Sleep: No complaints!

What I miss: Spicy tuna rolls and other uncooked sushi rolls.

Cravings: Nothing really this week.

Symptoms: The nausea went away a few weeks ago so nothing major.

No comments:

Post a Comment