Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sanibel 2012 (Day 6)

We got up and swam at our pool on Wednesday morning and I played around with my big lens and got some pretty cute shots of Kinley and Scott playing.  Obviously I couldn't narrow it down so we get lots of Kinley goodness!


She loved sucking on her pool toys!

Miss Serious - this is her modeling pose.

Splashing!


My mom ordered her this adorable hat.
Daddy's girl

Those cheeks and pouty lips are just too much!

This girl loves her toes!


Swimming sure does wear a girl out so we went up to the room for a quick nap.

Watching a little storm in Ft. Myers/Naples.

Liz was still chillin at the pool

 That night we went to the Island Cow for dinner.  Kinley wore her super cute seahorse outfit that I couldn't pass up!

Sleepyhead didn't want to wake up very quickly.

My girls, <3 them

The guys playing bags - they were a little outnumbered this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment