Wednesday, December 26, 2012

15 Months Old


You are a walking machine!
 
In November you saw someone mowing the grass and said "mow, mow" - "da da."  It's official, you're a genius!  (haha).

You babble non-stop and are still cracking us up by disciplining the dogs.

I think you have the softest, sweetest voice and love to hear you talk.  You've learned to say "Dowa" for Aunt Cora and "bubbles" when you take a bath.  You also love telling us things that are "hot" and you blow on them.
 
You are constantly on the move and into everything, especially things that you know you aren't supposed to touch.  You're pretty good at listening and will usually stop when we ask.

You love playing in the dogs' water bowl so most nights I have to put it on the counter, poor puppies!  Sometimes you will crawl over to it and I'll say "Kinley..." and you shake your head and say "no-no" as you splash your hand into it - stinker!
 
Everything else is holding steady.  You weigh 20 pounds 10 ounces, wear size 18 month clothes, size 4 shoes, and are __ inches tall.  You have 8 teeth in front and all 4 of your molars popped through this month!
 
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Chuggington are your favorite tv shows.  You aren't into watching tv much except right after you wake up in the mornings and sometimes right before bed.

You certainly keep us on our toes!  When I'm getting ready in the bathroom, you want to open all the cabinets and throw everything out.  When I'm eating dinner, you want to hold my utensil and push the food around on my plate.  If I'm turning off the lights at night, you want to turn them on and off yourself.  Let's not even talk about loading the dishwasher, YOU must always be involved somehow.  It may sound like I'm complaining but I absolutely love that you are so interested in trying to do everything that we're doing.  You're exploring and sometimes pushing our limits but that just means you're growing and learning new things everyday and for that, I'm so thankful.

We love you, big sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment