Friday, December 28, 2012

Kylie's 13th Birthday!

We celebrated my niece Kylie's 13th birthday the weekend before Christmas.  I'm not sure how 2 of our nieces can be teenagers already! 
 
Kylie was born the year that Scott & I started dating (1999).  I still remember him walking up to me in the hall at high school saying "Kylie Marie."  I was just as "blond" then and totally didn't get it for a minute but then I realized what he was talking about and couldn't wait to meet her!
 
Kylie has grown into a super sweet, organized, beautiful, athletic 13 year old and we couldn't be more proud of her!  She is such a great babysitter and cousin to Kinley - we are VERY lucky to have her around!
 
Anyway, enough bragging, onto the party!  Sue threw a Mexican fiesta themed party and we had a blast celebrating!
 
Our 2 sweet K girls:
 
Delaney & Kinley being crazy girls

Sue's mom, Sharon, and Kinley chowing on chips & salsa.
It's totally normal for everyone to gather in the kitchen at parties, right?
 
A sassy little 1 year old didn't want to be stopped for a picture with Abby & Laney.
This same sassy 1 year old loves playing with Christmas decor...
What, I'm not supposed to play with this??
The girls at the party gathering for present time!
 
Kylie got some great b-day gifts!
Dance Moms!  (I was a little jealous) :)
 
Kylie must have been really good this year because she got an iPhone 5 from mom & dad!  Lucky!!
She has been begging for an iPhone so this was major!
 
Posing with her chocolate cheesecake, yum!
And we couldn't forget the sombrero!
 
And what post is complete without some nakey baby pictures!  Kinley has reached the stage where she doesn't want her diaper or clothes changed so it's usually done in stages.  Example #1:
And #2 - trying to wrestle away her jammies.  Crazy girls!
 
We had so much fun celebrating but everyone needs to stop growing up!  I want to keep them little forever!
 
We hope you had an awesome birthday, KyKy!

No comments:

Post a Comment