Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bump Watch 2013: Week 23/24

I'm pretty sure that "Bump Watch" is going to become an every 2 week post since the weeks are flying by and we always forget to take a picture until it's almost the next week!
 
We spent weeks 23 & 24 getting ready for Christmas and made tons of fun memories!
 
I pulled this picture from my last bump watch posts as a reference from my 1st pregnancy to 2nd.  I hadn't compared yet but O.M.G., I need to start choosing salads over Mexican, yikes!  My abs were a lot tighter the first time around so they were good at holding everything in and I guess my belly knows what it's doing this time around (that makes me nervous)!
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How far along: 24 weeks
 
Size of baby: 12 inches & between 1 & 2
pounds
 
Total weight gain/loss:  I have been avoiding the scale lately but I would guess around 13 pounds.
 
Maternity clothes: I've switched to mostly maternity and a few normal tops.
 
Gender: It's a GIRL!! 
 
Movement:  Her head was down at my last appointment and I'm getting plenty of kicks in my ribs.  Scott loves getting to feel her move, too!
 
Sleep:  Same as every other week.  The past 2 nights have been great since Kinley is healthier again.
 
What I miss:  Getting up and down off the floor with ease.  Playing with Kinley is already getting more difficult. 
 
Cravings: I didn't need to crave anything, we had every sort of food imaginable at Christmas!
 
Symptoms: My back/tailbone is bothering me when I stand too long and sometimes at night.  Acid reflux has returned and I'm just worn out.  I'm not so sure that I'm going to be the happy preggo that I was at the end of summer 2011.
 
Memorable moment for the week:   Seeing Baby #2 again at my 24 week appointment!  I got another sonogram to look at baby girl's heart and everything looked great!
From the looks of this picture, Kinley is getting to be Miss Independent. I don't totally buy it, she still wants to be held all.the.time! And that's wearing on mommy!  But seriously, how can I say no to this cheeser!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment