Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bump Watch 2013: Week 22

I think it's finally starting to sink in that we're going to have 2 girls.  Whenever I'm shopping, I find myself justifying purchases because it will get worn by 2 different people!  Yikes, this could be worse on the bank account than I expected.

I don't have much to report - I feel like an old pro at this point.

Now that Kinley is a walker, she doesn't want to stand still for our pictures.  I think we'll take what we can get from here on out.

Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How far along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: 11 inches & around 1 pound!
 
Total weight gain/loss:  9 pounds

Maternity clothes:  Dresses, tunics, and leggings with a few pairs of work pants with the bella band.  Normal tops.
 
Gender: It's a GIRL!! 
 
Movement: She has been tap dancing on my bladder this week since her feet are down at the moment.  Lots of wiggles!
 
Sleep: Last week was pretty rough in the sleep department but that's because Kinley was sick.  This week hasn't been as bad unless my hips are bothering me.

What I miss: I'm settling into pregnancy pretty well so I don't miss much right now.
 
Cravings: Mexican.  Must have it every week.
 
Symptoms: My growing belly and the lower back pain has already started. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment