Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tis the Season

I'm not sure what has gotten into me this year but I am SO excited for Christmas! I even started decorating the week before Thanksgiving - yes, I agree that's a little extreme. 
 
I decided to go bright outside: 
and had a little done in our dining room before turkey day hit.
 
The day after Thanksgiving, it was on!  It was pretty cold late Saturday afternoon so we bundled up and headed to the Apple Barn to pick out the perfect tree.
The hot apple cider warmed us up but I think we made record time that day!

Sunday was dedicated to tree decorating and we had a good little elf helper this year.

Of course we had to take a snuggle/nap break.
Have I mentioned that this little girl is a dare devil?  Yeah, I think I have...  She actually got to the 2nd step!

Here's the finished tree!  I used deco mesh for the first time and love how it turned out.  It sparkles off the lights and adds lots of fun color!
I had a cheerleader most of the time:

I just love when our house is all decorated.  It feels so cozy and bright!  Makes me happy!
Most importantly, our stocking are hung and ready for treats!
Now time to finish up ordering a few gifts and we'll be ready to kick back by the fire and enjoy the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment